COMPARING THE SIZE TO A SHIRT YOU ALREADY OWN
If you’re buying a shirt as a gift or for yourself, the easiest way to know the correct size, is to compare it to a shirt you already own and follow these simple steps:
1. Lay the shirt on a flat surface buttoned up and ironed flat with the buttons facing you
2. Measure from under armhole to armhole on the front, including the seam. Double this to get the chest measurement.
3. Then measure 8 inches from the armhole down the side seam to find the waist. Then measure across the shirt at this point. Double this to give you the waist measurement.
4. Compare your measurements to the chart below, which shows the actual chest and waist measurements of our shirts:
SIZE ACCORDING TO BODY MEASUREMENTS
1. If you do not have a shirt to hand to make a comparison with, you will need to measure your chest and waist.
2. Compare these to the chest and waist measurements in the table below to find the right size.
3. If your measurements fall between two sizes please decide if you prefer a smaller (more fitted look) or larger (which will be looser) size.